THIS CERTIFICATE assures the repairs to which you and "Westcoast Auto Body "have agreed on Repair Order have been completed. We guarantee the work performed at "Westcoast Auto Body" so long as said vehicle shall remain under the present ownership. Items on the repair order, such as Sublet Work or Sublet Labor, are subject to the guarantee of those suppliers. This warranty shall only apply if the defects occurred under normal driving conditions and not where any vehicle has been subjected to accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse. Specifically excluded from this written limited warranty is rust coming through the metal, scratches and gravel marks acquired from driving conditions. This is a fragmented, four part Written Limeded Warranty, and specific additional Stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
(408) 980-1717 Back To Main Page
1. METAL WORK: "Westcoast Auto Body & Painting" provides a Limited Lifetime Written Warranty against defective workmanship to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration. The Shop will, at its sole option, repair and repaint any metalwork Warranted hereby.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: "Westcoast Auto Body & Painting "provides a Limited Lifetime Written Warranty on painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation; and, a One (1) Year Written Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle maybe exposed. The Shop will, at its sole option, reprime, repaint, re-stripeor re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby. Paint Warranty is valid only when paint is applied over original factory finishes that are free ordered.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: "Westcoast Auto Body & Painting" providesa One (1) Year Written Warranty on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to Original collision damage, excluding suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. The Shop will, at its sole option, re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby.
4. PARTS: "Westcoast Auto Body & Painting" guarantees that parts or materials used are of the first quality. Those parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of that supplier. We will assist you in handling any claim under the supplier's guarantee. We guarantee that used parts or other than original equipment manufactured parts were not used without authorization from you as noted on the Repair Order.
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car
rental charges, travel expenses or assemblies and components which are
not specifically covered by this LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY, nor are consequential
damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from
a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during
the repair included in this LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY.